Help your pet stay on its best behavior.
At Aztec Animal Clinic, we are committed to guiding our pet patients and their owners through common behavior problems. At annual wellness visits, your Aztec Animal Clinic veterinarian will ask you to fill out a short survey regarding behavior problems that your pet may be exhibiting. If you have any concerns about your pet’s behavior, we then discuss possible causes and provide information to you to help address the problem. Aztec Animal Clinic’s veterinarians are comfortable prescribing medication or recommending nutritional supplements if needed.
Aztec Animal Clinic’s veterinarians are often are able to address:
- Separation anxiety
- Storm or noise phobias
- Unruly behavior on a leash
- Introduction of new pets to the household
- Environmental enrichment to avoid and limit destructive behavior
- Inappropriate elimination
- Preparation for arrival of a baby (Baby Bump Counseling)
- Selection of a new pet
- Generalized anxiety
- Cognitive dysfunction in an older pet
For severe behavior problems, especially those involving aggression in dogs, we refer our clients to behavior specialists.
Schedule an appointment with your pet’s Aztec Animal Clinic veterinarian if you are concerned about your pet’s behavior.